Amanda Aerin, Appearances, Art, decorate, design, Design Boards, Design Tips, The Marilyn Denis Show, TV Segments, Uncategorized, Videos
July 18th, 2019
1. Celebrate the space you have by incorporating colour. Art is the perfect way to create a dramatic look.
2. Define zones within your space by creating furniture groupings. Using glass elements makes the space feel larger.
3. Use abstract ceiling lights to camouflage an off-center ceiling light location.
4. Incorporate storage elements or dual function accent furniture.
5. Layer in accessories to give the space life and personalization.
Design Concept for 10′ x 10′ space:
ARTIST JOHANNA REYNOLDS:
1 x painting on loan HER VOICE IS AN ANCHOR
Thank you for watching!