July 25th, 2020
My tips for creating a welcoming outdoor space:
1. Mix and match patio furniture styles for interest. (Don’t buy the whole set, incorporate indoor pieces)
2. Paint outdoor pots and accessories to match your colour scheme. ( painted fountain, pots, chair)
3. Incorporate a water feature for a luxurious feel.
( lion head fountain or table top would work)
4. Accessorize with bright colours and pattern to make the space feel more inviting. (Accent pillows and patterned rug)
5. Use various types of planters and character pieces to add interest to your garden. ( table top planters, mirrored, thrift store finds)
Thank you for watching!